Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is Me.

  • I like to wear high heels, and I'm 5'9.
  • I would choose a dress or a skirt over shorts or capris ANY day of the week.
  • I typically take a half hour to get ready...MAYBE 45 minutes if a shower is involved.
  • I don't mind getting dirty.
  • I love camping even though I haven't been hard core camping in years.
  • I crave bonfire's in the summer.
  • I enjoy cooking.
  • I hate cleaning up by myself.
  • Laundry is a thorn in my side.
  • I love bird watching.
  • I love science in general.
  • I could lay in a park and stare at the clouds for hours.
  • I talk quite a bit, but look forward to moments of silence.
  • I could use to lose 50 lbs.
  • I have never succesfully lost weight.
  • I'm addicted to regular coca-cola.
  • I love listening to popular music...be it country or bubble-gum dance beats.
  • I love listening to the songs from the musical Rent.
  • I will never be a hipster when it comes to music.
  • I don't really understand how people enjoy going to watch local bands.
  • I am fairly certain that I'm aetheist....and was raised a catholic.
  • I don't attend church services, and the thought of doing so gives me a knot in my stomach.
  • I love my life most of the time.
  • I am happy that I'm a mom most of the time.
  • I'm returning to school and equally excited and nervous.
  • I want to date for the sole purpose of feeling wanted and attractive.
  • I try to hide my jealousy when a friend of mine starts dating someone new.

No comments: