Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Secrets...

...that aren't so secret anymore.
  • I will eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting.
  • I honestly do love baseball.
  • I rarely can speak on cue, but find it a LOT easier to express my thoughts in the written word.
  • I'm deathly afraid of failure..which a lot of the time prohibits me from trying in the first place.
  • I rarely go #2 if I'm not at home.
  • I'm very bummed out that everyone around me has a more successful dating life than me.
  • I know I'm awesome, but the majority of the time feel like I'm the only one that thinks so.
  • I have a love/hate relationship with money.
  • I only wear scented lotion when I have gas.
  • The only time my room has been clean in the past five years is when I've invited a man I'm interested in over to my house.
  • If I'm out of underware, I'll go commando before I'll do laundry...because I hate laundry THAT MUCH.
  • Because I'm horrible at eating leftovers, I'll usually eat what I've cooked (even if it means eating three servings worth) just so I don't have to deal with leftovers in my fridge.
  • Sometimes I'll drink a glass of water, then return the glass to my cupboard because I can't justify washing a glass that was only used for water.
  • I really do think I can carry a tune...but I know I'll wind up on the bloopers reel if I ever dare tryout for American Idol, because I can BARELY sing when I'm nervous.
  • As much as I know cell phones and driving don't mix, I LOVE talking on my phone whilst driving (specifically when I'm driving FROM work to pick up baby boy...it's the only time during my day where I can speak freely and openly without distractions from my lovely son).
  • There are currently only two foods I won't touch...black licorice and raisins.
  • This might come across as crazy, but I really do love being a mom...and most days I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

No comments: