Monday, January 3, 2011

Cheers.

2010 was a stellar year for me. I decided at the end of 2009 to dedicate 2010 to me...and that's exactly what I did.

  • I took myself to the spa, pampering myself with a massage, manicure, facial, hair cut and some new hair color.
  • I booked my very first "family vacation" for myself and baby boy.
  • I wore dresses in the summer.
  • I had people over for bbq's.
  • I made new friendships.
  • I weened myself away from unhealthy relationships,
  • I took a mini road trip to the north shore, a place I had never explored before.
  • I sorted out my past school financial crap, trudged through the muck, and am now a college student for the third time in my life.
  • I worked on me, myself and I, doing my best to make sure I was and am the person I want to be.

2010 really was a fantastic year for me....Here's to hoping the same, and at the risk of being selfish, here's to hoping for more in 2011.

Happy New Year.

No comments: