- I took myself to the spa, pampering myself with a massage, manicure, facial, hair cut and some new hair color.
- I booked my very first "family vacation" for myself and baby boy.
- I wore dresses in the summer.
- I had people over for bbq's.
- I made new friendships.
- I weened myself away from unhealthy relationships,
- I took a mini road trip to the north shore, a place I had never explored before.
- I sorted out my past school financial crap, trudged through the muck, and am now a college student for the third time in my life.
- I worked on me, myself and I, doing my best to make sure I was and am the person I want to be.
2010 really was a fantastic year for me....Here's to hoping the same, and at the risk of being selfish, here's to hoping for more in 2011.
Happy New Year.