Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Smidgen of an Update

I need something to give right about now.

See, although I’ve claimed to give up on men, and start focusing on me, myself and I…and can’t totally say I’ve been doing my best. I haven’t been to the gym in a week due to an INSANELY CRAZY schedule that I can’t even begin to explain. Oh, and then there was that public make-out session while I was extremely drunk last weekend (with a boy I’ll call Big V, whom I had only met for the first time, but had known OF him for a long time via facebook, I digress).

Have I mentioned I started taking happy pills last fall? I didn’t? Hmm…well, if I did or I didn’t, I kinda sorta forgot to take them for the past two weeks….WHAT WAS I EFFING THINKING?! No worries, I’m back on the blue little wonders….

Then there’s the “OMG I FEEL LIKE I’M PREGGO BUT I HAVEN’T HAD SEX IN ALMOST A DAMN YEAR” thing….Fer Realz. What in the hell is my problem? Right this very minute, it feels like a brand new minion is fluttering in my stomach! No joke…really, no joke. I made a doctor’s appointment because I was extremely unsettled that pseudo-pregnancy can be a contraindication of CANCER…eff that!

I’ll also let ya know that baby boy passed a wicked case of Strep Throat to me earlier this week. I swear to god it was the worst flipping sore throat I’ve ever had in MAH LIFE! The pain radiated to my ears. Gross.

I hate drama. Hate it. I have doing my damnedest to avoid drama, embrace the positive side of life, and breath...but that doesn't seem to be working too well for me lately. Any thoughts, suggestions, or extra good vibes you could spare for me? I greatly appreciate anything I can get at this point.

No comments: